Today, I announce my candidacy for the position of American Psychological Association of Graduate Students (APAGS) Chair-Elect.
As Chair-Elect, I will unite APAGS behind two main goals:
- Enhancing representation of science-focused students.
- Developing a plan to address the internship crisis.
Please take a moment to read about my plan for APAGS.
To vote, visit the APAGS ballot site. You will need your official 8-digit APAGS membership identification number which can be located in the following ways:
- APA Membership id card.
- APA Monitor and gradPSYCH publications (above your name and address).
- APA Call Center at 1-800-374-2721.
- APA membership help webpage.
Thank you for your support. I look forward to working with you to build a stronger APAGS.